The National Apprenticeship Awards challenge top apprenticeship employers and apprentices across England to come forward and show how apprenticeships have made a real difference to their organisation and careers.
The awards, now its 12th year, run by the National Apprenticeship Service, recognise excellence in 2 areas:
- businesses that grow their own talent with apprenticeships
- apprentices who have made a significant contribution to their workplaces
Are there any key dates I should be aware of?
Yes, there are several key dates:
- 13 March - application site launches
- week commencing 23 March - awards open for entries
- 24 March to 23 April – information workshops
- 22 May – awards close for entries
- 28 July – applicants are informed if their application will progress to regional judging panel
- 21 August – applicants who reached the regional judging panel stage are informed if they are a regional finalist
- October 2015 – regional ceremonies take place and winners announced
- 2 December - regional winners are informed if they are national finalists
- Tuesday, 26 January 2016 – national ceremony takes place at Grosvenor House, London
If you have any queries about the National Apprenticeship Awards 2015 please email ApprenticeshipAwards@sfa.bis.gov.uk.
Please note all dates are provisional and subject to change.